This is a 1964 checker marathon civilian model runs great ready to drive but could use some minor fixes new interior original engine and transmission engine is a 230 inline 6 i think the transmission is a hydramatic half stick half automatic i have the original title and original keys in hand
- One Hundred Years of Checker Cabs
- Joe Dollard Checker Update
- Two Door Checker Custom Update
- Salvaging the Checker 1952 Checker A4
- Would You By a Used Checker From This Monster?
- Midwest Bus Museum and ICTA Meet Up
- Rocket Surgery 1978 Checker Marathon, lots of spares, Denver CO, $5000
- Checker Cab Lake Geneva Trip Fail
- The Odd Ball Checkers, Don’t You Love Them?
- Issue 6 of September-October of FARES Is Up On This Website.