Introduced for1961 this design is essentially a A9 built for the consumer market. It also represents a higher end version of the Checker. Differences between the A9 and Superba A10 is the chrome strip that runs from the fender thru the doors. The Marathon offered higher end interior trim and a Marathon only dash board.
- The Checker Cab Manufacturing Audit Report of 1923
- Checkers at the Gilmore Little Orphan Auto car show 2020
- The Sept-Oct Edition of FARES is Available
- Salvatore’s New Ride by Salvatore Di Bernardo
- Chicago Colors
- Macungie Over the Years by Bruce Uhrich
- Chris Markin’s Checker Dragster has been Sold
- Checker Motors Model Mary Ann LaJoie
- We Have an Instragram Account!
- A Message From Dieter