Introduced for1961 this design is essentially a A9 built for the consumer market. It also represents a higher end version of the Checker. Differences between the A9 and Superba A10 is the chrome strip that runs from the fender thru the doors. The Marathon offered higher end interior trim and a Marathon only dash board.
- Canadian Checker Owner Dirk Plante
- Checker’s Obsession for Stuffing Livestock in to Taxicabs!
- Dan Smith Checker Parts on the Move
- Identifying GM Engines in Checker Motors Vehicles, a Part Number Cross-Reference Table
- Longtime Checker Operator Shuts Down
- Walter Miller Auto Literature Passes Away
- Checker Sales Trends and Potential Survival
- The Free Checker Club, “Annual Dues……….Your Friendship”
- Checker Lost and Found
- Point of no Return