Introduced for1961 this design is essentially a A9 built for the consumer market. It also represents a higher end version of the Checker. Differences between the A9 and Superba A10 is the chrome strip that runs from the fender thru the doors. The Marathon offered higher end interior trim and a Marathon only dash board.
- Checker Rental Purveyors
- The 1952 Checker Cab Model A4 Junker Comes Home
- Bus and Taxicab Meetup Sept 2021!
- Checker’s Albert Kahn Designed Plant
- Chevrolet Monte Carlo Steering Box Swithout by Doug Klauck
- There is No Such Thing as a Checker Trailer Queen?
- Cleveland Yellow Cab
- Checker Friends Meet Up, May 2021
- Attention California Checker Fans!!!! Sold $3850
- Dan Smith Selling Checker Parts on EBAY!