Introduced for1961 this design is essentially a A9 built for the consumer market. It also represents a higher end version of the Checker. Differences between the A9 and Superba A10 is the chrome strip that runs from the fender thru the doors. The Marathon offered higher end interior trim and a Marathon only dash board.
- The Checker Video With Some Interruptions
- You Got Your Paper Newsletter, Now What?
- The Real Racing Checker…….More Than The Simple Drag
- The ICTA’s Union, Illinois Checker Cab event of 2018
- Checker Chevy Trailblazer Inline 6 Engine Swap on Youtube
- Checker Cabs At Das Awkscht Fescht Event of 2017
- Debunking The Myth That Checker First Entered the Consumer Car Market in 1959
- The Ben Merkel Checker Collection 2017
- Checker AMA and MVMA Auto Specification Forms In The Archive
- Female Celebrity and Checkers